As an author on the 3Dbaza marketplace you have responsibilities to us and buyers of your items. Please take the time to review these Author Terms carefully.
Becoming an author
Becoming an author and putting your items up on the Envato Market is free but there is a review process. There are a few things you warrant in exchange for the right to be an author, which are outlined in these Author Terms.
Become an author can absolutely any registered user. You do not need to go through any additional procedures.
How selling your items works
What you're providing:
License: When you ‘sell’ an item, you’re making your item available to buyers and downloaders to use that item under certain conditions; you’re not actually selling the item itself. What you’re selling includes a license directly to the buyer or downloader to use that item under the relevant license options that we set and which are described in the "License to use".
Warranty: By uploading a Model to the Website, the Seller represents and warrants that:
- the Model is his/her original work and does not contain any author materials of any kind, the owner of which is not the Seller;
- the Seller has the full right and authority to enter into and implement this Agreement, and has received all third-party consents necessary to conclude this Agreement;
- the Model does not violate and will not infringe copyrights, patents, trademarks, commercial secrets or other property rights of third parties, the right to publicity or privacy or moral rights;
- the Model does not violate and will not infringe any laws, statutes, regulations or rules;
- the Model does not constitute a content which is discrediting, slanderous, pornographic, obscene, offensive or inciting hatred of any kind;
- the Model does not and will not contain any viruses or other programme codes that negatively affect computer-aided systems or data;
- the Model does not contain any materials for which additional licensing restrictions are required as a condition of its use, such as the requirement to publish the source code or the Product restricting the commercial use of the included Product;
- all factual statements that the Seller has made and will make are true and complete. The Seller agrees to issue and deliver documents to 3DBaza and (or) to the Buyer, on their reasonable request, which confirm or exercise their rights hereunder;
- the Model corresponds to the description and the preview that the Seller provides together with the model.
What you earn:
When your product is sold on 3Dbaza, you get a percentage of the current value at that time on the site (royalties). The amount of royalties depends on the number of seller’s points that are awarded in such cases and in this amount:
- for uploading each model to the site, you get points in the amount of 10% of the cost of this model;
- for each sale of your model, you get points in the amount of 10% of the cost of this model.
The amount of royalties depending on the number of seller’s points is presented in the spreadsheet, which 3Dbaza has the right to change from time to time at its own discretion:
You can get an additional 5% from each sale of the model for which you consent to the participation of this model in sales. Read more about the conditions of participation in sales.
Setting the prices of items:
3DBaza independently and at its own discretion sets the price for this Model, depending on the complexity, relevance and exclusivity of the Model. When setting prices of items, we focus on the cost of similar items in other similar markets.
3DBaza may provide some Sellers with a special, privileged status that allows the Seller to set the price for its Models independently. This status is provided solely at the discretion of the Website administration and may be cancelled at any time if the Seller sets prices that contradict fair competition on the Website.
We have requirements for the quality and formalization of upload models. For successful moderation, the author needs to read the instructions for uploading models and follow it. We always try to give constructive feedback, but we are not obliged to give you any reasons for rejecting your item.
How do payments of earnings work
Earnings payment: In order for us to be able to pay your earnings, you need to provide the Requisites in your account in the “Settings” (Requisites) section. Payments are made upon request, which you can send in your account in the section “Payouts and deposit”. Payment is made within 7 days after sending the request. Depending on your payment method, additional fees may apply.
Payment errors: We will continue to hold your earnings if we’re not able to pay your earnings to you for whatever reason, including if:
- we do not have the correct payment details;
- you have not made a request for payment;
- you are asking for payment to be made to a person, an institution or a country that we’re legally prohibited from making payments to, or where there are limitations in the banking systems.
Currency conversions: Whenever we make a payment to you as an author, you are responsible for all costs of converting the amount of the payment from US dollars into your preferred currency. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
Taxes: The Seller shall bear complete sole liability for the payment of any taxes and fees associated with activities on the Website.
If you still have questions about this topic, please contact the site administration through the feedback form. We wish you all the very best in selling your items on the 3Dbaza market.
Effective date: Oct 10, 2019.