The marketplace library presents ready-made washbasin 3D models:
- sinks for kitchens;
- sinks for bathrooms;
- washbasins for bathrooms, showers, hairdressing salons, beauty salons, and medical institutions.
You can find various product shapes such as oval, round, semicircular, square, rectangular, and irregular.
The offered options include double and corner models, less than 400 mm wide or designed for spacious bathrooms suitable for wide sinks.
Washbasins can be built into a niche, as well as be worktop, wall- or floor-mounted.
Models convey the product texture and material such as ceramics, glass, marble, granite, stainless and chrome-plated steel, brass, copper as realistic as possible.
What are washbasin 3D models used for?
Such models are used for architectural visualization, interior design, animation, VR for showrooms and online libraries. Manufacturers often choose 3D for their projects as a prototype or for prototyping on a 3D printer. Users can download individual sinks along with mixers, drawer units, mirrors, and other furnishings.
The sink is available in the following formats: 3Ds Max, Maya, Cinema 4D, Blender, UnrealEngine, AutoCAD (DWG), dxf, LightWave 3D, Collada (dae), USDZ, mview, SolidWorks. Each file has its detailed description that includes render, archive type, size, geometry, polygons, textures, materials, scan, and other useful information.
Why people choose 3D-stock 3DBaza:
- It offers a large variety of models from developers across the globe. The marketplace operates 24/7. You can purchase a ready-made product at any time convenient for you.
- High-quality digital content. Its library is constantly replenished with new products.
- Convenient search and sorting system. To select a washbasin, all you need is to set the required filters.
- Prompt online payment with bank cards or through payment systems.
- Personal user's account. All purchased models are stored in a special library. You can use the same washbasin for several projects.