The 3DBaza stock catalog contains a large selection of 3D models of wardrobes for creating beautiful and realistic interiors, animation, architectural projects, VR showrooms, product cards for online stores. Such models can be used for printing on 3D printers, as well as for furniture design and prototyping.
Designers suggest to develop unique digital content or to use created objects. Each model conveys shape, scale, material, colour and texture with maximum accuracy. All you have to do is buy and download.
What variants of 3-model wardrobes are in the catalogue?
Each file has a detailed technical description and several photos that allows you to get acquainted with the project in detail. Here you will find:
- Classic wardrobe closet for storing clothes, shoes, home textiles and household appliances.
- Sliding wardrobe with different filling.
- Bathroom lockers: storage of cosmetics, towels, bathrobes, household chemicals, installation of washing and drying machines.
- Hallway lockers and modular furniture, which, in addition to storage space for outerwear, is also equipped with open hangers, side tables, mirrors, poufs.
- Slides for living rooms.
- Open shelving for books and accessories.
- Lockers for dressing rooms of gyms, swimming pools, educational institutions.
Wardrobs can be made of wood, plastic, steel, glass. Stained-glass windows, unusual fittings, overhead and carved elements, prints are used as decor.
What software are 3D models suitable for?
Files are presented in different formats: 3Ds Max, Blender, Maya, SketchUp, UnrealEngine, 3D-Coat, USDZ, mview and others. The selection can also be made by render: V-ray, KeyShot, Maxwell, Redshift, Iray. Set the filter to select the format.
Payment for digital content can also be made through a bank card and electronic payment system.
Our marketplace works around the clock and is constantly updated with new content from professional designers.