Interior design means not only selection and visualization of the finishing materials and furniture. It also includes 3D sculpture and statue models that make it possible to put an idea into practice and emphasize the design concept. So visualization becomes thought through down to the finest details, and the object image becomes complete and realistic.
The 3D model fully comprises the object properties: its color, shape, structure, material (glass, wood, metal, concrete, stone). At the same time, the object can be presented in different lighting that allows it to harmoniously fit into an already finished project.
3D Sculptures and Statues for Interior Visualization
Our platform includes a wide range of 3D objects to enable you to put into practice the most audacious and unusual ideas related to the interior, exterior and landscape designs.
We offer you to purchase the following 3D models:
- A statue of a human (free-standing, a bust, body parts), an animal, a character of movies, cartoons or fairy tales.
- Abstract figurines: geometrical patterns, work of plastic art.
- Decorative fixtures: candlesticks, stands, caskets, lamps, dishes and other objects that can be needed in decoration.
You can print the finished 3D model on a special printer. This allows you to solve several tasks at once:
- You do not have to order modeling in any agency or do it yourself. You can find all the finished objects on our website. All it takes is to select the object and pay for the purchase. And it will cost several times less.
- You do not have to wait long. You can save time, organize your work.
- The 3D printer can print a real decorative item which you can offer to your customer and take full advantage of it in the interior. The figurine is the same as in the volumetric digital version.
Benefits of Our Online Library
A special filter set allows you to find any object. This is convenient both for the customer who is looking for a model and for the seller whose work will not be unclaimed.
The customers will also receive a cataloged storage bonus. It contains all purchased objects and includes search filters. You can reuse the selected sculpture in another project.
You can sort 3D objects by date (novelty), rating, popularity and cost. If necessary, the customer can contact the model designer and clarify the details.
Here, 3D objects are presented in different formats and renders:
- 3D Max, Maya, Cinema 4D, Blender, UnrealEngine, AutoCAD, SketchUp and other popular simulation programs.
- V-ray, Cycles, Arnold, KeyShot, Mental Ray and other renders.
We constantly update the available formats to make it more convenient for both designers and customers.
The designers who sell their products can independently upload their works and obtain the flypages or contact our moderators if they require uploading a large amount. Moderation does not take long.
All the customer needs is to select the most interesting sample from the presented high-quality visualization ones.