Home gardens, as well as parks, gardens, and other public objects, are often decorated with all kinds of plants: trees, flowers, bushes, flowerbeds, and original compositions. When designing such locations, it is convenient to create 3D models. This approach makes it possible to visualize the object as accurately as possible in three-dimensional view.
What landscaping models are presented in the 3DBaza catalog?
The section "Exterior landscaping" is very popular in our stock. Here are models in 3Ds Max format, and not only that will help make the landscape more beautiful and complete. In the catalogue you will find the following types of plants:
- grass - to decorate the lawn and the surrounding area;
- bushes - home and wild varieties;
- trees - oaks, firs, maples, birches, lilacs, palms, and more;
- flowers - bright accents for the garden, park or yard;
- hedge - shrubs of the same size planted side by side and serving as a fence;
- sculpture from plants - original decorations from green spaces and wooden and metal frames;
- climbing plants - roses, ivy, vines, etc.
Vertical landscaping is very popular because many areas near private houses are quite small. It is difficult to plant an extra tree or shrubbery, and even more difficult to place a living sculpture. Many people want to complement the interior with plants without wasting useful space. Vertical landscaping would be an excellent option in these situations.
If you can create a composition of plants and flowers on the site, you can use models combined on the site in sets. The purchase of similar 3D collections removes the need for designers to find suitable elements for each other.
Compositions and individual objects are made in different styles: there are wild plants that will decorate the park or the city pond, as well as bright flowerbeds and original benches with vegetation for the surrounding area.
It's easy to load a model. If you have any questions, you can read the specially prepared manual. The layout formats are varied: 3Ds Max, Fbx, Obj, Maya, Cinema 4D and others.