The 3D stock section presents various types of ready-made 3D models to visualize the children's room interior:
- single, king-single, and bunk beds;
- chairs and armchairs;
- wardrobes, dressers, wall shelves, and book racks;
- sports equipment;
- toys and decor items;
- desk lamps, chandeliers, and standard lamps.
A large range of models allows you to download an individual interior component or whole furniture set.
Room furnishing's features
A children's room is a special place for a child where he sleeps, rests, plays, studies, and creates. A designer should consider functionality, ergonomics, material safety, and style.
He also needs to take into account the child's age. It will affect the very room atmosphere since as a person grows up, his interests change, he develops more needs for designing space to study and do his favorite activities.
What are 3D models used for?
Each library file has a detailed description that includes its format, polygonality, render, archive size, developer comment, and other useful parameters.
A user can find a model in 3Ds Max, fbx, obj, Blender, UnrealEngine, AutoCAD (DWG), dxf, Alembic, Unity, Collada (dae), Rhino (3dm), SolidWorks, etc.
Ready-made 3D models are used to visualize architectural and design projects, create animations, VR showrooms and online product libraries.
Why people choose 3DBaza marketplace:
- This section is constantly replenished with new products.
- Users can sell and purchase high-quality digital content 24/7.
- Prompt payment by credit card online and through an electronic payment system.
- Personal account and convenient search system. All you need is to set the required filters.