Our 3D stock offers you a large variety of bed models to visualize architectural projects and different interiors:
- with and without footboards;
- with headboards (low, medium, and high ones);
- single, king-single, and double beds;
- round, with a canopy, and bunk beds;
- for a children's room, a spacious bedroom in a country house or a small apartment, for a hotel room.
Users can also purchase and download particular model components such as headboards, pillows, bedspreads and blankets, bedding sets, or various decorative items.
The furniture is made of wood and metal. Upholstery is made of textiles, velour, and leather.
What is the ready-made bed 3D model used for?
You cannot complete a bedroom design without suitable furniture. The bed takes the main location as a place for rest and sleep. It, along with the closet, requires a fairly large area. Therefore, all other interior items are placed only after you have placed the main furniture.
The bed type depends on the room style. The style can be classic, high-tech, modern, minimalism, boho, or country. The developers offer a variety of ready-made options for any design. All the user needs is to select a model in a specific format such as 3DsMax, Maya, Cinema 4D, SketchUp, Blender, AutoCAD, 3D-Coat, Unity, sbsar, etc.
Models are used not only by architects and interior designers but also by 3D animators, owners of VR showrooms or online libraries.
Why people choose the 3DBaza marketplace:
- Its library is constantly replenished.
- There is a convenient navigation and filter system to search for a model by format, price, category, publication date, and other parameters.
- Ability to purchase and sell 24/7.
- Prompt feedback.
- Personal account for sellers and purchasers. Users can track all their sales and purchases.
- Individual moderator for clients with a large library size. The marketplace moderator undertakes the entire procedure for uploading and filling in flypages.
- Ability to use a 3D model for different projects. All purchased goods are stored in the library of the user's personal account.